The most important thing Martha Bentley has learned in her successful career in real estate is this: Taking the time to understand her clients’ needs fully-then using that valuable knowledge to weigh each possibility through their eyes-is key to achieving happy outcomes. It builds trust and confidence in her professional judgment. Refines the process of acquiring the perfect home and results in enduring customer relationships.
Such extraordinary insight and instincts is the product of years of diverse experience. Launching her real estate career in 1980, Martha has compiled an impressive array of professional advancements. Among them:
- Earned her Real Estate Broker License in 1985
- Graduate of REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Completion of Real Estate Appraisal and People Management courses
- Manager of real estate office in upstate New York
- Site Manager in Westchester County, NY for new home construction
- Broker/Manager of large, successful real estate office in Westchester for 15 years
Her own invaluable experience purchasing a summer home in Ocean Grove several years ago-as well as her intimate knowledge of each of our shore towns and their individual characteristics give Martha the perfect set of skills and know-how to help you find your dream home in one of these beautiful ocean communities.
“I absolutely love what I do,” says Martha. “And seeing the look of joy and satisfaction on the faces of my clients is one of the priceless rewards of my profession.” Contact Martha about our latest selection of exceptional properties in all price ranges.
Contact Me Directly
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.