Choose a Real Estate Agent
Buying a home requires so many different components – from financing to paperwork to finding the right town to live in – it can be overwhelming.
By working with an agent that cares and will take the time to work with you one on one to ensure you have a stress free experience can make all the difference in your home buying process.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Research local agents to find one that works full time in the industry and has completed home purchases that are similar to yours. If you are looking for investment properties – then you want to be sure they have that experience.
- Be sure to interview agents – see how they react to your questions, do they listen well, do they really seem to care?
- Find out if the agents are willing to answer calls on weekends or evenings to best accommodate your personal scheduling needs..
- Be sure they are certified agents and have recent courses and credentials to ensure they can offer the latest in real estate trends.
- Are your initial contact calls or emails responded to in a timely fashion? In real estate their is no time for delays and it could make the difference in landing the home of your dreams.
- Be sure to get a list of references and find out what houses they have sold recently.
- Listen to your instinct! If something seems off when meeting an agent or you do not feel 100% comfortable, it is better to find a new one.
If you are thinking of selling your home, we can start by providing a free market analysis. Give us a call at 732-776-6400 (Ocean Grove Office) or 732-449-1555 (Spring Lake Office) to discuss your potential goals with an agent.
LET'S DISCUSS YOUR GOALS • GIVE US A CALL
Ocean Grove Office
72 Main Ave
Ocean Grove, NJ 07756, USA
Spring Lake Office
1225 3rd Ave
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
Neptune City Office
174 West Sylvania Ave
Neptune City, NJ 07753