Jenifer Green Grigg
Facebook: Jenifer Green Grigg
LinkedIn: Jenifer Green Grigg
Jenifer Green Grigg has been involved in real estate her entire life. Beginning in 1999 Jen started a business, buying and selling properties and in 2009 decided to obtain her real estate license so that she could help others do the same. Over the years Jen has won numerous accolades including the Circle of Excellence award as well as Jack Green Realty’s Top Producer Award.
In 2013 Jen earned her Broker’s degree and helped open Jack Green Realty’s second location in the heart of downtown Spring Lake, NJ, where she currently manages 15 Sales Associates.
Jen’s commitment to her career continues; in 2016 she earned her Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) degree. This contributes to her knowledge and professionalism while working with buyers. Jen also serves on three committees at the Monmouth County Board of Realtors.
As a full-time resident of Spring Lake NJ, she has hands-on knowledge of the Jersey Shore. Jen epitomizes integrity, energy, and hard work in every real estate transaction.
Agent Appearances in the Media:
- In May of 2021, Jenifer was interviewed by Fox Business News to tell her knowledge about the increases in prices at the Jersey Shore.
- As seen in New Jersey home, Jenifer is featured in The Scout Guide Two Rivers and Shore Book in 2020 representing Jack Green Realty.
- In March of 2020, Jenifer was interviewed to discuss how the CoronaVirus impacted New Jersey real estate.
- Jenifer is featured in the New Jersey magazine, “NJ Monthly,” to talk about her participation in century old traditions in Ocean Grove.
- Read more here on CBS News New York about the Jersey Shore tent city.
- In August 2010, The New York Times featured a home in Ocean Grove represented by Jack Green Realty.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.